Donations

 
 
 
 

Support a child

 
 
 

 
 
 
WE NEED YOUR HELP. A study performed by Oxfam in 2003 identified that 37% of children of school-going age were out of the education system altogether, while only 30% of the remaining children are receiving free formal primary school education and the remaining 70% only had access to a limited education at non-formal schools (like Red Rose) and community centers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
red_rose
 
 
 

Help us fulfill our Mission

 
Help us to provide the disadvantage children in Kibera the opportunity to take their first steps towards building a life outside the slums.
 
 
 

We Welcome your DONATION